Tools & Resources
Visit the following websites for additional information on electric vehicles, charging technology and incentives.
- Northeast Electric Vehicle Network
- Go Electric Drive
- REVI, the Regional Electric Vehicle Initiative
- U.S. Department of Energy’s Alternative Fuels Data Center
Learn more about state and federal programs for which you may qualify.
- Go Electric Drive Incentive Locator
- State and federal incentives*
- U.S. Department of Energy’s Database of Federal & State Alternative Fuel Incentives
- Massachusetts Offers Rebates for Electric Vehicles (MOR-EV) of up to $2,500 for the purchase or lease of new electric vehicles, including battery electric, plug-in hybrid electric and fuel cell electric vehicles. *To fully access this link, it may require the latest edition of your internet browser.
Check out electric car makes and models.
Find qualified electric vehicle supply equipment models, manufacturers and vendors.
- PlugIn America Accessory Tracker
- Plugin Recharge Vendors & Manufacturers
- GoElectricDrive Charging Equipment Manufacturers and Service Providers